**6 FREE LIFT TICKETS PER DAY ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICING!!**
The weeks at the Bachelor Gulch Luxury Condos Timbers run Saturday to Saturday. Please keep this in mind while planning your trip! *
Unique Features of this Residence: This Vail Vacation Rental Residence is on the Mountainside and is one floor up. You can see the chair lift as well as the ski slopes from the balconies! Two bedrooms are off the living room and one down the hall. The balcony is very private!
The Timbers Bachelor Gulch on Beaver Creek Mountain offers the finest in luxury condominium residences in the Vail Valley. Take pleasure in the traditional Luxury Timbers Resorts services and true SKI IN/SKI OUT Village-to-Village skiing. FREE DAILY LIFT TICKETS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICING!!**
Each luxurious 3 Bedroom/3 Bath is complete with a gourmet kitchen and an open living and dining area. The two bedrooms have two spacious master suites each with a King Bed. The third bedroom has 2 Double Beds. Each condo has a queen pullout sofa in the living room too. (Rollaway beds are available upon request as well.) The bathrooms have heated Italian marble floors, Jacuzzi tubs, walk-in showers, double vanities, luxury shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner. Luxurious robes are also provided. There is a full-size washer & dryer in each condo (laundry detergent is provided).
Timbers Bachelor Gulch
100 Bachelor Ridge Rd
Bachelor Gulch/Avon, CO 81620
Colorado Mountain Majesty.
High in the Colorado Rockies within the exclusive Bachelor Gulch community is what many consider to be the West’s most majestic Slopeside mountain lodge. It is a grand edifice fashioned from massive hewn timbers, rugged ironwork and soaring gables. Inspired by the lodges of America’s national parks, Timbers Bachelor Gulch is home to a collection of incomparable experiences that promise to make every visit unforgettable.
*The weeks at Timbers Bachelor Gulch run from Saturday to Saturday. Anything outside these dates please call/text or send us an email. We occasionally do get fewer days and we do offer a 5-night minimum for various weeks, based on availability. If you are looking for more than one week consecutively reach out to us as well, we may be able to accommodate you.
**Lift tickets are only provided during the ski season.
Note: the photos are not unit specific. However, all bedrooms are furnished the same. Floor plans do vary slightly.
Other exceptional services include:
- Valet parking & bellman service
- Personal concierge services
- Ski valet services
- Private ski shop for Timbers Guests
- Twice daily housekeeping
- New Timbers game room with pool table, shuffleboard, video games & more.
- Timbers Tykes room for our younger guests
- Exclusive New Timbers Fitness Center
- New Business Center and Conference Room
- New Fireside Terrace area for outdoor gathering
- Two on-site hot tubs
- Access to the Ritz Carlton Hotel amenities
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Min Nights|
TIMBERS BACHELOR GULCH DEPOSIT POLICIES:
- 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- Balance of the total rental cost is due 60 days prior to the reservation start date. except Holiday timeframes (see below). Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations automatically go out when payments are received.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of the reservations start date.
- Holiday: Reservations starting December 21, through January 4, - the balance is due by September 1.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES:
- A $500 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival or Sept. 1, for Holiday bookings.*
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable on cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival. *Holiday Bookings, reservations starting December 21, through January 4, are nonrefundable as of September 1.
- Partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend that you obtain traveler’s insurance. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
CHECK IN/OUT POLICIES:
- Check in time is 4:00pm
- Check out time is 11:00am
- Should a guest not depart their residence by 11am a fee of $300.00 will be applied. If a guest has received prior approval for a late departure this fee will be waived.
- For directions, check in instructions, lift tickets and the shipping of luggage can all be coordinated with the Timbers Bachelor Gulch concierge.
- No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in any residence. A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights.
- Maximum occupancy for 2 bedrooms is 6 people, and 3 bedrooms is 8 people. (There are a few exceptions 3 bedrooms 3705 & 3604 allow 10 people. 2 bedrooms 3508, 3510, 3606, 3607, 3609 & 3703 allows 8 people).
- Lift tickets are included with Timbers reservations. The two bedroom comes with up to 6 for the week and the three bedrooms come with up to 8 for the week. Lift tickets can only be used for guests staying at the Timbers during their stay and are non-transferrable. There is no monetary value for them if they are not used.
- Parking: Parking for one vehicle is included for both 2 and 3 bedrooms. Additional vehicles may be charged $25 per day.
- There is $35 per night resort fee in the Summer and $60 resort fee charged per night in the winter, per residence payable to the Timbers upon arrival.
- We take a zero-tolerance approach to chargeback fraud. Further, in the event of any unmerited chargeback request, We reserve the right to recover monies by any legitimate means available to us, including using a third-party debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds successfully charged back to you in such circumstances.